2016 Lanesboro Arts Emerging Artist Award
2017 Wayzata Art Experience - 2nd prize
2017 Lakeville Art Festival - Best In Show, Jewelry category
• Every piece is hand fabricated by the artist with care, never mass produced or cast as multiples.
• All gemstones are bezel or flush set for the safety of the stone.
• All gold is 14k or higher.
• Heavy textures, fine detailing, brilliant gems and luminous pearls combine for very visually pleasing designs.
• All designs are unique and one-of-a-kind or produced as limited editions.
• All stones are hand chosen, natural and high quality.
• Pearls are of the highest quality and are Tahitian, Chinese or Japanese in origin.
• The collection is ever evolving and growing as new pieces are created.
“I absolutely love my rings! And my earrings! And my bracelets!!! Wherever I wear them, I get a lot of compliments and people want to know where I got them. Thank you oh so very much!”
“I walked the whole art fair and kept coming back to your booth, several times, to look at everything. Your work is gorgeous and I love the earrings I finally picked out. I know I'll be wearing them often!”
“Had to have my ring! I wear it every day, all the time, and it is my absolute favorite piece of jewelry. Looking forward to seeing you again next year! Thank you so much!”
“I bought the branch necklace with pearls...first for me, then for my daughter. She will wear it at her wedding and then when I am done with it, it will go to her.”
“I love the little bright sparkles of color you incorporated into my earrings with all the gemstones. The textures are all so perfect. Very nice!”
“I have many big rings but the one you made for me from my mother's jewelry is the one I always reach for first. I always feel her close when I have it. Thank you.”